Personal Data Protection Act (2010) Compliance
Ikut Kiri complies with the Malaysian Personal Data Act (2010). You will find information on this page detailing our compliance with the act and clear explanations on how we capture, store and use your data.
- Ikut Kiri - means the brand Ikut Kiri owned and operated by Ikut Kiri SDN BHD, a company registered in Malaysia with registration number 1285649-T and operating from offices at Unit 02, 20th Floor, Tower 2B, Three Towers, 296 Jalan Ampang, 50450, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Transact - means any type of transaction, be it data transfer to / from Ikut Kiri, payments, use of services or products provided by Ikut Kiri, including both tangible and intangible forms.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
If you choose to transact with Ikut Kiri i.e. for subscription of any products and / or services or use of Ikut Kiri's website, apps or other digital medium, you may be asked to provide your personal information including but not limited to name, identification card number, mailing address, phone number(s), email address(es), contact preferences. Where you intend to use Ikut Kiri's website, apps or digital media for purposes of making transactions involving online payments, your credit card information may also be collected for the purpose of processing your payments.
You will also be required to explicitly provide your consent to the provision of your personal information aforementioned in the form and manner as indicated in the registration process, failing which you will not be able to subscribe for the products and / or services or register for the use of our website.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
Your personal information will be used or processed for the following purposes:
- assessing your application or continued provisioning of the products and / or services (whichever is applicable);
- finance operation including to verify and process payment, billing and billing enquiries;
- customizing advertisements and content on Ikut Kiri's website(s) and the sites of Ikut Kiri and its group of companies and brands (for further information on the Ikut Kiri's group of companies, please read about Ikut Kiri);
- responding to your enquiries;
- research purposes including historical and statistical purposes and analysis;
- general operation and maintenance of the products and / or services provided including audit and its related website(s);
- verification purposes;
- matching any data held by Ikut Kiri or its group of companies relating to you from time to time;
- provide you with regular communications from Ikut Kiri relating to the products and / or services provided;
- investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service or products improvement; and
- in compliance with any regulatory, statutory or legal obligation which shall include but not limited to the provisioning of Directory Assistance Service 103 as part of the Required Applications Services.
By submitting your information to Ikut Kiri, you hereby consent and authorise Ikut Kiri to process and
verify any information about you from any third party, especially credit bureau or credit reference agencies, which Ikut Kiri may require in connection with your application for any of Ikut Kiri's products and / or services and/or review of the existing account with Ikut Kiri.
. Such consent and authorization will extend to any information obtained from any of the account(s) presently maintained for you, any new application for any form of services rendered or products provided by Ikut Kiri, such historical financial or credit records, data or information whether or not provided personally or by any other sources relating to you which was collected, received, captured, compiled, secured and/or obtained by Ikut Kiri through or by whatever means or methods or forms.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
If you choose to register and transact with Ikut Kiri, your personal information may be shared where necessary and only on a need to know basis with other Ikut Kiri subsidiary or agencies so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective manner. An example might be in terms of resolving or addressing complaints that require escalation to other Ikut Kiri Subsidiary or agencies.
Ikut Kiri may disclose your personal information to the following parties for the purposes stated above:
- Ikut Kiri's service providers or agents who are involved in providing the products and / or services;
- third parties (including those overseas) who provide data processing services;
- any credit reference agencies or, in the event of default, any debt collection agencies;
- any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep such data confidential, which Ikut Kiri has engaged to fulfil its obligations to you; and
- any actual or proposed assignee, transferee, participant or sub-participant of Ikut Kiri's rights or business; and
- requestor for directory assistance via the Directory Assistance Service 103 which is provided as part of a regulatory requirement under the Required Applications Services.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third party. You may opt-out from having your registered telephone number be made available via the Directory Assistance Service 103 by contacting us at contact Ikut Kiri or call us at +60327325095.
Your personal information may be disclosed due to reasons of law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities and any disclosure will be to such public and governmental authorities only. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is necessary or appropriate for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
If you would like to request access or correction of your personal information or where you elect to limit Ikut Kiri's right to process your personal information, you may contact Ikut Kiri Contact Centre or you can visit the nearest Ikut Kiri office. Any request of access to correct personal information may be subjected to a fee and also to applicable provisions in the PDPA.
However, we reserve the right to decline requests which jeopardize the security and privacy of the personal information of others as well as requests which are impractical or not made in good faith.
We may review and update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in the law, changes in our business practices, procedures and structure, and the community's changing privacy expectations. The latest version of the Privacy Notice will be made available at contact Ikut Kiri.
Privacy Queries or Complaints
If you have any queries or complaints about this Privacy Notice, you can contact us at contact Ikut Kiri via our Contact Us section or you can call Ikut Kiri's office at:
- 0327325095, if you are in Malaysia;
- +60327325095 if you are calling from overseas.
Ikut Kiri agrees to accept product returns provided that:
- The product is returned to Ikut Kiri within 14 days.
- The product is in a new, unused condition and still in all of it's original packaging.
- The product is faulty or is not the product that was ordered
Ikut Kiri will not accept returns in the following cases:
- The customer no longer wishes to purchase the product.
- The customer has used the product or removed it from it's original clean packaging.
- The customer ordered the wrong product or failed to specify specific details accurately that resulted in the delivery of a product not to specification.
- Any returns that are not received by Ikut Kiri within 14 days.
Ikut Kiri agrees to replace return items within 14 days with direct replacements or provide a refund for the amount paid within 14 days. Depending on the payment method used at the time of purchase, Ikut Kiri may at it's discretion pass on payment processing charges to the customer. If a refund is issued by Ikut Kiri it can only be done by using the same payment method used by the customer, except for cash payments which can only be refunded by bank transfer. By using Ikut Kiri's services you agree to the returns policy.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Ikut Kiri agrees to provide a full refund so long as:
- The product is returned to Ikut Kiri within 14 days.
- The product is in a new, unused condition and still in all of it's original clean packaging.
- The product is faulty or is not the product that was ordered
The refunded amount will be less any postage & shipping charges.
|East Malaysia||< 1KG||Free|
|East Malaysia||Over 1KG||Customer pays|
|Peninsular Malaysia||< 1KG||Free|
|Peninsular Malaysia||Over 1KG||Customer pays|
|Klang Valley (< 60KM from Ikut Kiri's Office)||Any weight||Free|
|Overseas||Any weight||Customer pays|
Free Delivery Policy
Ikut Kiri delivers for free within the Klang Valley which is generally an area of less than 60KM from Ikut Kiri's Office. Delivery is also free to anywhere in Peninsular Malaysia except for heavy orders over 1KG.
- Less than 1KG - Free anywhere in Malaysia.
- Any weight and in the Klang Valley (less than 60KM from Ikut Kiri's Office) - Free
- More than 1KG and outside the Klang Valley (more than 60KM from Ikut Kiri's office) - Sales team will contact you to tell you the courier charges - Customer pays
East Malaysia Delivery
For delivery to East Malaysia such as to Labuan, Sabah & Sarawak for heavy items (> 1KG> delivery charges apply. Place your order as usual and then our sales team will contact you to inform you how much the delivery charge will be using a courier service.
- Less than 1KG - Free.
- More than 1KG - Sales team will contact you to tell you the courier charges - Customer pays
Oils, Fluids &Lubricant Delivery Charges
All oils, fluids, lubricants are only offered with free delivery within the Klang valley. For any orders that require postage, the customer is responsible to pay the charges. Ikut Kiri is not responsible for leakage or damage that can occur during postage as these are high risk items.
Ikut Kiri delivers anywhere in the world. Please complete your order and pay. Next, we will contact you to inform you how much the shipping is to your country and then you will need to pay for the shipping charges.
Any import duty, fees or taxes charged by customs in your country are the sole responsibility of the customer. Ikut Kiri advise you to check with your customs and postal service to advise you further on any taxes, duty or charges applicable at your side.
Order Fulfillment & Completion
An order is considered completed when:
- Customer has collected and paid for the order.
- Customer has received the order and paid cash on delivery.
- Ikut Kiri has posted the order and provided a tracking number.
Note that after posting, Ikut Kiri is no longer responsible or liable for your order - the responsibility is with the postage / shipping company to deliver the order and the responsibility as the owner of the items being delivered is with the customer. If any orders or parts of orders are held by the postage / shipping company or by customs / border controls, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to redeem the ordered items from them.
Affiliate Terms & Conditions
All affiliates must be:
- Over 18 years of age
- Malaysian citizen
- Operating on an independant & a self employed basis
Affiliates can't do the following:
- Promote or buy keywords or keyword advertising (including use of meta tags) that represent the Ikut Kiri brand, miss-spellings or otherwise confusing or overly similar keywords to the term "Ikut Kiri".
- Promote, register or link to any domain names or sub-domains that contain the term "Ikut Kiri" other than the official Ikut Kiri site - http://ikutkiri.com. This includes any miss-spellings or confusingly similar terms.
- Feature, promote or link to any illegal or adult content, or offer any content, product or service that is illegal in Malaysia.
- Use any method of marketing that can be interpreted as SPAM, such as mass-emailing unsubscribed people.
Important notes on Affiliates:
- Ikut Kiri affiliates are not employed by Ikut Kiri. All affiliates are self employed contractors and Ikut Kiri is not liable for the actions of such contractors.
- Any affiliates who do not follow the rules will have their affiliate accounts terminated without notice and any outstanding balance or payments will be made null and void.
- Additional terms and conditions apply.