- Package Included Front & Rear Complete Brake Hose
- Material: Stainless Steel Braided Hose
- Estimated Life Span: 7 to 10 Years
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Official Website: www.pro-rs.com
- PRO-RS Hose is manufactured and assembled in accordance to Quality Management Systems, standards and procedures which is compliant to the ISO/TS 16949:2002 and ISO9001:2000 standards.
- Same brake hose technology applied in F1/F3/Japan GT racing cars,
- Virtually no skidding during emergency braking,
- Reduced stopping distance,
- Firmer & quicker responsive braking with excellent feel,
- Made to individual car model specification to ensure installation as OEM brake hose,
- Made to SAE J1401 Safety Standard
- ELIMINATES BRAKE FADE UNDER HEAVY BRAKING
- INCREASES BRAKING EFFICIENCY
- ABRASION AND CORROSION RESISTANT
- INCREASES SAFETY
- Eliminates original rubber brake hose sponginess
- All PRO-RS Brake Hose Kit is now furnished with POLYOLEFIN Sleeves at the joint between hose and metal fittings.
- This sleeves protects the joint from corrosion and reduce the hose flexing at the joint. This feature increases Reliability and Extend the life-time of PRO-RS Brake Hose Kit
- Bracket for mounting PRO-RS Brake Hose to the shock absorbers is now a standard feature for all brake hose kit. No more cable-tie or ancient wire-tie to secure the brake hose to shock absorber bracket as used by other brands of performance brake hose kit.
- PRO-RS fittings and brackets is as close as you can get to OEM installation.