BC RACING ADJUSTABLE NISSAN GRAND LIVINA
The V1 series coilovers use a large 44mm diameter piston in a 50mm diameter damper body to maximise oil capacity.As the damper unit opearates the oil contained within heats up. The viscosity of oil changes as its temperature varies which can lead to changes in the damping characteristic of the unit.BC Racing only use a very high quality oil with their coilovers but go that extra mile to maximise performance and build their V1 range with a large 50mm diameter damper body. This increases the capacity of the unit which increases the volume of oil contained which in turn reduces the peak temperature and so significantly improves damper performance.
- Aluminium top plates
- 30 way adjustable damping
- Adjustable spring platform
- Height adjustment via bottom mount to retain full damper travel
- Dust boot to protect damper seals
- ** some features are dependent on model